Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Video Series

I've taken down an old post that previewed a video I was working on. This is not to say that I'm no longer working on it, but the project has grown a little more ambitious. I'm now making it a series of short videos tentatively entitled "Not Enough Science." They will cover science basics that are frequently misunderstood or poorly taught. Skeptically minded folks will recognize them as the kind of things that get thrown out as spurious arguments by the badly uninformed. Episode one will be a slightly altered version of my original idea, and will cover thermodynamics. Until the basic animation assets are finished, expect infrequent posts.

However, I am looking for anyone who would like to fact-check my science. It would be a shame for me to cause the very problem I'm hoping to solve, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment